- Made in USA
- 100% Cotton
Sizing and Measurements:
- Tagged as a 46x34 (refer to measurements for best fit)
- Actual Waist - 42”
- Hip - 51”
- Thigh - 28.5”
- Rise - 15"
- Inseam - 33.25"
- Measure your waist, hip, and thigh (See Infographic above for how to measure). You can also visit my Instagram page @sustainabesupplyco to find videos that illustrate this process. If you still need help, I offer one-on-one assistance anytime of day or night via email, chat, or IG message. I will respond within 12 hours.
- Choose your wash and size by using the drop down menu. The enlarged photo that pops up is the corresponding pair of jeans you will receive. Feel free to message me using the chat function in the bottom right corner of this website if you would like to see the photo of the opposite side of the jeans.
- If you would like your jeans to be cut to a certain length (Note: I do not hem - I leave that to the pros) You will want to denote your desired inseam length in the instructions field when adding your jeans to cart
If you have any questions about fit, feel free to utilize the chat function found in the bottom right corner of this webpage, or send me a message on IG @thisislovd or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**I HIGHLY recommend consulting me when purchasing vintage denim for the first time, as sizing can be very tricky and I will be able to help you navigate through this process with ease.
- Sits at waist
- Slimmer fit through hip and thigh
- Bootcut leg
- Zip fly
- Every pair of vintage denim is unique in its own way and therefore may have added character or flaws from general wear and tear. Any major flaws will be noted in the description.
Vintage denim has a unique fit and size due to wash and wear over time. Each pair of jeans is an individual and no two pairs of vintage jeans are the same.
Waist - Measure at the smallest part. This one is very important, as it will be the starting point for selecting denim.
Hip - Measure at widest part (booty area). This is also pretty important, because the size of your hips can determine what style will work best for your body type.
Thigh - Measure the circumference of one thigh, one inch below your crotch.
Rise - This one is best measured on a pair of jeans you already own. Measure from crotch seam up to the top of the waistband. This measurement isn’t quite as important as the first three, but can be helpful if you have an exceptionally long or short torso.
Inseam - Also best measured on another pair of jeans you own. Depends on where you would like your jeans to hit at the bottom. Measure from the crotch seam along the inner seam down to the bottom of the jeans. If you don't own a fabric measuring tape, a piece of string and construction measuring tape will do just fine.