Brand: No brand tag
These coveralls have German writing on the only tag found, so I would assume they are made in Germany
Some small holes to note, but nothing glaringly wrong with these coveralls. Just some patina, to add character.
- 100% Cotton
- Zip front closure
- Adjustable waistband
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs and leg cuffs
- Small left arm pocket
- 2 front chest pockets with velcro closure
- 2 hip pockets
- 2 back pockets with velcro closure
- 2 thigh height pockets with velcro closure
Sizing and Measurements:
- Tagged as a 50/52 (refer to measurements for best fit)
- Fits like a Large
- Shoulder to shoulder - 20"
- Pit to pit - 24"
- Waist (measured flat across) - 21" (fits up to 42" waist)
- Hip (measured flat across bottom of zipper area) - 22.5" (fits up to 45" hip)
- Sleeve length - 24.25"
- Chest height (from collar to top of waistband) - 19.25"
- Waist to bottom (from top of waistband to bottom of pant) - 40.75"
- Inseam - 29.75"
- Rise (from top of waistband to crotch seam) - 12.75"
- Full length of coveralls (measured from collar to bottom of pant) - 61"
- Model is 5'7" - 160 lbs - 39" Bust - 32" Waist - Typically wears medium to large